To be desired is perhaps the closest anybody in this life can reach to feeling immortal.
—John Berger (via quotethat)
Wanna be nosy, here's your chance.
- 0: Height
- 1: Virgin?
- 2: Shoe size
- 3: Do you smoke?
- 4: Do you drink?
- 5: Do you take drugs?
- 6: Age you get mistaken for
- 7: Have tattoos?
- 8: Want any tattoos?
- 9: Got any piercings?
- 10: Want any piercings?
- 11: Best friend?
- 12: Relationship status
- 13: Biggest turn ons
- 14: Biggest turn offs
- 15: Favorite movie
- 16: I’ll love you if
- 17: Someone you miss
- 18: Most traumatic experience
- 19: A fact about your personality
- 20: What I hate most about myself
- 21: What I love most about myself
- 22: What I want to be when I get older
- 23: My relationship with my sibling(s)
- 24: My relationship with my parent(s)
- 25: My idea of a perfect date
- 26: My biggest pet peeves
- 27: A description of the girl/boy I like
- 28: A description of the person I dislike the most
- 29: A reason I’ve lied to a friend
- 30: What I hate the most about work/school
- 31: What your last text message says
- 32: What words upset me the most
- 33: What words make me feel the best about myself
- 34: What I find attractive in women
- 35: What I find attractive in men
- 36: Where I would like to live
- 37: One of my insecurities
- 38: My childhood career choice
- 39: My favorite ice cream flavor
- 40: Who I wish I could be
- 41: Where I want to be right now
- 42: The last thing I ate
- 43: Sexiest person that comes to my mind immediately
- 44: A random fact about anything
The scene begins with Tris (Shailene Woodley) abruptly awakening in her Dauntless sleeping barracks to the sound of guttural wails. She and Christina (Zoë Kravitz) soon find Ed (Ben Lamb) with a knife protruding from his bloodied left eye. As Tris comforts Ed, who is gasping for air, she looks up to find a suspicious character stepping out from the shadows: Peter (Miles Teller). You can find more to this clip — along with additional deleted scenes and bonus features
Initiates, we can finally see the butter knife deleted scene! (But beware, this gruesome scene is definitely for the more Dauntless-minded among us.)
It’s official: Andi Dorfman has made her choice! Drumroll please … (AND SPOILER ALERT!) The 27-year-old Atlanta district attorney chose Josh Murray during “The Bachelorette” Season 10 finale on July 28 — and he got down on one knee to propose with a Neil Lane sparkler.
We’re not technically shipping it, but here’s some thoughts:
"Nick’s journey didn’t end there…"
BECAUSE HE STALKED HER.
Nick walks through marketplace *mad world plays in the background*
WHY DOES NICK NEVER WEAR SOCKS
He woke up lyk dis #Flawed
How we feel about Nick airtime:
"I am feel…